Saturday, December 5, 2020

Oh my goodness - Dec. 4 and 5 !!

 The days are passing quickly and yet slowly.  I missed posting yesterday which ( if  you have opened window. #4 ) you will hopefully recognize as  Big Nate. I actually have not read a Big Nate story yet - but the stories sound great! Jeliya suggested a Big Nate book by Lincoln Pierce as one of her favorites - and I ask - if you have read one - which one is your favorite in the series?? Here is one that I might look for!




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7150178-big-nate?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=HjXC8ermZI&rank=1


And if you opened window #5 ,  we have another character from a  series which has enormous popular appeal - you will hopefully recognize Harry Potter! which I am so embarrassed to say I have not read either!!! Of course it was added after I guessed which book might be one of Caleb’s favorites, and I would guess that some of the other of you would agree that it is a favorite among many. I will definitely be putting Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, by J.K. Rowling on my 2021 reading list! 




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3.Harry_Potter_and_the_Sorcerer_s_Stone?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=0QiTvORBE3&rank=1

No comments:

Post a Comment