Sunday, December 13, 2020

December 13 - Ramona the Brave

 Here’s another wonderful book by Beverly Cleary! I love Ramona the Brave so much! As her father says, Ramona has Spunk! I gave a collection of Beverly Cleary books to Flora last year, and wonder which one is her favorite?  Here is a good description from the Good Reads website:

 Beverly Cleary draws here a portrait of a little girl discovering with astonishment that the way others see her is not always the way she sees herself. In the contrast lie moments of emerging self-knowledge for Ramona and of delicious hilarity for the reader. “

Have you ever had a time when you have a reason for doing something that no one else understands why, but makes perfect sense to you?  



1 comment:

  1. I didn’t reed all of Minecraft the island but unfortunately I lost my spot and had to start it again!

    ReplyDelete