Saturday, December 12, 2020

Dec. 12 - I am way behind, but hope springs eternal.

 Ok, kids - because I didn’t keep a copy of the advent calendar with the dates written in, I don’t remember what numbers I put on which windows! Dang!! And from looking at the post Jennie put up, it is apparent that I made a mistake already and that Blairy the Pickle was today’s book, not the book on Dec. 9, as I thought! I will learn from my mistakes , hopefully. And I lost my notes and can’t remember the title of the book that Neli suggested ( Dec. 11 ) So, Neli , please help me out with a short review and title if you are so inclined. :) . On Dec. 9 , the window opens to a book that Orson suggested - Minecraft - The Island, by Max Brooks.


If you are a Minecraft user and fan , as most of you are - this sounds like a great choice! Perhaps Orson would like to give us a little review! What happens and what did you like about this book? Has anyone else read this book? The next book was also suggested by Orson and it is Laundry Day, by Jessixa Bailey.


Orson and Freddie told me that this book is hilarious! I do love funny books don’t you? 

I noticed that there are several comments made already and I so enjoy reading what you write. The best way to become a good writer is to read a LOT and to write a lot. Have any of you started keeping a journal  or diary? I am not as good at it as I would like to be, but as the saying goes - hope springs eternal. That is a proverb or saying that means  - it is human nature always to find fresh cause for optimism.  I do believe that is true and even when things don’t go right, there is always another day, another chance. 
Thank you all for your patience with me. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment