Sunday, December 6, 2020

December 6 - Ribsy, by Beverly Cleary

Did you recognize Ribsy? I love that book so much, and I was having lots of fun reading it, and will be getting another copy soon, so that we can keep on reading it. I gave my copy to Vic, and I think that Neli, Flora and Martin have a copy... does anyone else?  



I love Ribsy. He reminds me so much of Beau.  I wonder what will happen next? The last time we read he had escaped from the home of Mrs. Frawley after she tried to get him to perform for the ladies in her club - so funny! There are limits to how agreeable a natural born dog will be!!

Beverly Cleary is a most inspiring author! Did you know that she is alive and well at 104 years old! And that she is a long time resident of Oregon, and perhaps still living  in McMinnville. She is a living legend.

Read this!

https://www.beverlycleary.com/about

No comments:

Post a Comment